To Configure Outlook Express follow these steps: 1. Open Outlook Express. On the navigation bar, click Tools and and then choose the option Accounts .
2. You will then see this screen.
3. On the right hand side, click Add and then Mail. This takes you to this screen.
4. Choose a Name for your Account as you would like it to appear on emails you send. Then click Next
5. On this screen, write in your full email address. Then click Next to go to the following screen.
6. Here, enter the email settings needed to download your email. Incoming mail (POP3) – Outgoing mail (SMTP) - Then click Next
Enter your Account name and password. Remember that your account name is your full email address. 7.Leave the checkbox Log on using Secure Password Authentication clear, and then click Next
8. Click Finish to end the set up process. And you are ready to use Outlook Express. Additional Tips: If you use your mails on the go and would always like to have a copy of you mails on the web mail you will have to make the following changes for your account: a) On the navigation bar, Click on Tools and then choose the option Accounts :
b) Then In the mail option on the Internet Accounts Window, Choose the option Properties
c) Then Choose the Last Tab Advanced on the Properties window and nnder the option Delivery choose the Option Leave a Copy of Messages on Servers .
d) Then Click on Apply and then OK. Then close the internet Accounts Window and you can start Using Outlook Express.